The meandering Chao Phraya River, the life vein of Thailand, offers a scenic backdrop to enchanting excursions around the Thai capital. Moreover, with its position at a tranquil riverside plot in the heart of the storied Charoenkrung Road district, Capella Bangkok is the ideal base to discover the city in comfort and style.
The Capella Bangkok Hotel
Capella Bangkok has 101 accommodations, each featuring state-of-the-art interiors and panoramic views of the river. As a result, the urban resort has raised the bar for luxury hospitality in Bangkok.
In addition, it has introduced the city’s first resort-style villas with plunge pools and secluded tropical gardens on the waterfront. The resort also features unique Verandah suites with Jacuzzi plunge pools and lounge cabanas on spacious river-facing terraces.
What is the Return to Travel package by Capella Bangkok?
The Return to Travel package is designed to elevate your next Bangkok vacation. More specifically, it offers a wide range of experiences to savour in the privacy of your own room or villa and to enhance your explorations around the storied Charoenkrung neighbourhood, the first paved road in Thailand.
Enjoy a scenic ride aboard the state-of-the-art mahogany Hacker-Craft Boat during sunset and watch heritage buildings and idyllic riverside vignettes float past, then raise a toast over a private barbecue dinner cooked up by a personal chef on the terrace of your villa or suite.
Additionally, you can opt for a wellness reset, as you immerse into blissful and revitalizing facial and body treatments delivered by the award-winning Auriga Wellness.
What is included in the Return to Travel Package?
The Return to Travel Package includes:
- Daily breakfast for two guests in your room or at Phra Nakhon
- A welcome Capella Bangkok Signature Champagne
- One-time 60-minute sunset cruise on the Hacker-Craft Boat for two guests
- One-time private barbecue dinner with a personal chef on the terrace of Verandah or River Suite, or Villa Garden for two guests
- One-time 60-minute Natural Facial Treatments and 90-minute Thai or Aromatherapy Body Massage for two guests
- One-time romantic bubble bath
- Flexible check-in and check-out (Subject to availability)
- Daily sunrise yoga by the river
- Complimentary pressing of up to 5 pieces of clothing per day
- Daily complimentary non-alcoholic beverages mini bar
- Capella Culturist (Personal Assistant)
- Access to The Living Room with Capella Moments (daily cultural activities)
- Sunset “Cin Cin” Hour at Stella
- Resort boat shuttle to IconSiam and Sathorn Pier (Skytrain station)
The package requires a minimum stay of four nights and should be booked at least seven days in advance. The package is available until 13 December 2023, for stay periods from 29 January – 20 December 2023.